Nowadays one of the most common aircon problems is water leaking issues. This issue causes big trouble like not being cold, creating more fungus around the unit, bad odor, etc., So typically water leaking issues come with a lot of brands but here we briefly describe how to fix the water leaking issue in Mitsubishi aircon & Daikin aircon. If your aircon is Mitsubishi or Daikin and your aircon faces water leaking issues? No worries, we give the best solution to solve this type of issue in the aircon. #airconservice
What is the reason the aircon has a water leaking issue?
There can be various reasons that might cause your aircon to start leaking water. In most cases, it is due to a blockage in the drainage pipe or a problem with the condensate pump. However, it could also be an indication of something more serious, such as a refrigerant leak.
- If you notice water leaking from your air conditioner, it is important to have it checked out by a professional as soon as possible. Depending on the cause, you may need to have repairs or replacement done.
- One of the most common reasons for an air conditioner to leak water is a blockage in the drainage pipe. If the pipe is blocked, water will back up and eventually start leaking from the unit. It is always best to call a professional to do the job to avoid damaging the unit.
- Another common cause of water leaks is a problem with the condensate pump. The condensate pump is responsible for removing water from the unit. If the pump is not working properly, water can start to accumulate and eventually leak out. In most cases, the condensate pump can be repaired or replaced.
- Do aircon service properly to clean the filter and coil without dirt. Cause the dirt might create a water leaking issue. So make the Filter and Coil Consistently clean.
- Aircon has a filter that helps clean the air that goes into the unit. Over time, this filter gets clogged with dirt and dust. When this happens, it can cause the air conditioner to leak water. Simply clean or replace the filter to see if this fixes the problem.
- Next causes the evaporator coils. These coils can get frozen over time, especially if the air conditioner is not used often. When this happens, it can cause the coils to leak water. simply defrost the coils and see if this fixes the problem.
- Another reason for leaking water is Compresor . So I need to check the compressor. This compressor is responsible for pushing the refrigerant through the air conditioner. If it is not working properly, then the air conditioner will not be able to function correctly. Look for any signs of damage to the compressor and replace it if necessary.
If you find that your aircon Mitsubishi & Daikin is leaking water, there are a few things you can do to solve the issue. First, check to see if the water is coming from the unit itself or from the drain pipe. If the water is coming from the unit, it may be due to a clogged filter or a problem with the evaporator coil. If the water is coming from the drain pipe, it may be due to a blockage in the pipe or a problem with the condensate pump. If you’re not sure where the water is coming from, you can contact a professional aircon servicing company to solve the issues.
The expert advice is to maintain the aircon properly and do the chemical cleaning for at least six months once to prevent this type of aircon issue.
Cool Care is the best aircon repair & service maintenance company in Singapore. Our technicians are the well-trained people to solve the aircon issues and we ensure to provide the best service for our all customers in Singapore. For More details, please feel free to call our expert at +65 9002 4773.