Aircon Not Cold? Aircon Water Leak ? This problem commonly affects the aircon. So if your aircon causes these kinds of issues or any one of the issues, No worries, We will declare the reason for the aircon not cold and aircon water leak issues and also will provide the solution of the problems. So that you could solve the issues professionally and quickly. #airconservicing
If your aircon is not cold, there could be a few reasons why.
- The aircon is not properly installed. This is the most common cause of an aircon not cooling properly. Make sure that your aircon unit is installed by a professional, and that all the connections are secure.
- The aircon is not the right size for the room. An aircon that is too small will not be able to cool a room properly. Make sure to get an aircon unit that is the right size for the room you want to cool.
- The aircon is not properly maintained. An aircon that is not cleaned regularly will not be able to function properly. Make sure to clean your aircon regularly, and to change the filter regularly.
- The aircon is not turned on properly. Make sure that the aircon is turned on to the correct setting, and that the timer is set properly.
- The aircon is not receiving enough power. Make sure that the aircon is plugged into a power outlet, and that the fuse is not blown.
- check the thermostat to make sure it is set to the correct temperature. If it is, then check the filter to see if it needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- If the filter is clean, then check the coils to see if they are dirty. If they are, then clean them with a coil cleaning solution.
If your aircon is still not cold after trying these solutions, it is best to call a professional for help. #airconservicesingapore
If your air conditioner is leaking water, it’s important to take immediate action to identify and fix the problem. Water leaks can cause serious damage to your home and your air conditioner, so it’s important to solve the problem as soon as possible.
If you notice water dripping from your air conditioner, it could be due to a number of different reasons. Here are the top 10 reasons why aircon water leaking issues may occur:
- Clogged Condensate Drain Line: The most common reason for water leaking from your air conditioner is a clogged condensate drain line. This line drains away the water that condenses on the evaporator coils. If it becomes clogged, the water will back up and eventually start leaking from the unit.
- Leaking Evaporator Coil: Another common reason for water leaking from your air conditioner is a leaking evaporator coil. This can happen if the coil becomes damaged or if there is a problem with the seals around the coil.
- Leaking Air Handler: The air handler is the part of the air conditioner that houses the evaporator coil. If there is a leak in the air handler, it can cause water to leak from the unit.
- Improper Installation: If your air conditioner was not installed properly, it could cause water leaks. This is why it is important to hire a professional to install your air conditioner.
- Refrigerant Leaks: If your air conditioner is leaking refrigerant, it can also cause water leaks. This is a serious problem that should be fixed by a professional as soon as possible.
- blockage in the drainage pipe – if your aircon’s drainage pipe is blocked, water will leak out from the unit. To fix this problem contact professional expert
- ice buildup – if the aircon is not properly serviced, ice can build up on the coils. This can cause water to leak out when the ice melts.
- damaged gasket – if the gasket around the aircon’s evaporator is damaged, water can leak out.
- faulty aircon – if the aircon itself is faulty, it will likely leak water. In this case, you’ll need to get the aircon repaired or replaced.
- Fully accumulated dirt inside the parts – The more accumulated dirt will affect and restrict the airflow and its way to make the water leaking issue by forming the dirt. So I need to service the aircon properly.
If your air conditioner is leaking water or not cold it’s important to address the issue as soon as possible. Cool Care Aircon Service is a company that specializes in air conditioner repair and service maintenance. We have the experience to troubleshoot and fix any air conditioner problem. Contact us today to schedule a service call at +65 9002 4773.