What is aircon chemical wash ?
Aircon chemical wash is a process of cleaning the air conditioning units to remove the dirt and germs that have accumulated over time. The process also includes flushing out the system to get rid of any dirt that has accumulated in the pipes.
The process starts with using a degreaser to loosen up tough stains and remove any oil or grease. The next step is to use a chemical solution to neutralize any acidity in the system and break down any organic matter. This ensures that there are no harmful bacteria or fungi left in the system. And The service cleans the inside of the air conditioner, removes any dirt and debris from the coils, and restores the airflow through the filter. This ensures that your air con system is running at its best. #airconchemicalwash
What is include the process of aircon chemical wash ?
The aircon chemical wash process is the process of removing all the dirt, dust, and grime from the air conditioner. And it includes a pre-wash to remove any loose dirt or other debris that may be present on the surface of the air conditioner (without dismantling process). Then a high-pressure water spray is used to remove any remaining dirt and dust. A chemical solution is then applied to break down any grease or oil residue that may be present on the surface of the air conditioner. This solution is then removed with a high-pressure water spray.
Finally, a protective coating is applied to protect against future corrosion and rusting.
Why aircon chemical wash ?
Aircon chemical wash is a process that is used to clean the air conditioner and remove any bacteria, fungi, viruses, allergens and other contaminants that may be present in the air conditioner.
This process involves spraying a special chemical solution on the coils of the air conditioner which removes all the contaminants. These chemicals are usually acidic in nature and they help in removing all kinds of contaminants from the system.
People prefer to do this process to hire professionals for this purpose. It is always advisable to hire professionals for this job as they will have better knowledge about how to clean an Aircon system properly.
The main reason for doing an aircon chemical wash is to maintain the good condition of your air conditioning unit. If you don’t do it on time, then there are chances that your aircon might get damaged and stop working. In addition, it also helps in maintaining good indoor air quality in your home or office space as it removes all the dust particles and bacteria that might be present in your Aircon unit.
What is aircon chemical Overhaul ?
Aircon Chemical Overhaul is the process of fully dismantling an entire aircon unit. And this process should often be done yearly once. The advantage of the overhaul is we could save our aircon components parts and aircon for long years. And this service ensures that the air conditioner is efficient and can produce cold air effectively. #airconchemicaloverhaul
What is include the process of aircon chemical Overhaul ?
- Fully dismantling the entire aircon unit
- Cleaning the condenser coil and evaporator coil,
- Replacing the refrigerant,
- Checking for leaks in the system
- Flushing the system and replacing filters.
A chemical overhaul is a process that is done to an air conditioner to remove any dirt, debris, or corrosion from the inside of the unit. This process also includes cleaning and replacing all of the air conditioning’s components.
A chemical overhaul can be done by a professional or by someone who has experience with HVAC systems.
Why aircon chemical Overhaul ?
Aircon chemical Overhaul is a service that cleans the inside of your air conditioner and removes any dirt, bacteria, and contaminants from the inside of your air conditioning unit. This service has a lot of benefits including improving efficiency, increasing airflow, decreasing humidity and more.
The cost for this service varies depending on the size of your air conditioner and how dirty it is. To get an accurate quote please contact us today.
Difference between aircon chemical wash Vs aircon chemical overhaul :
- Aircon chemical wash is a process of washing the internal components of the air conditioner using a solution. The solution is usually diluted with water and then sprayed on the interior surfaces of the air conditioners.
- Aircon chemical overhaul, on the other hand, is more intensive than an aircon chemical wash. It includes cleaning all parts of the air conditioning system with solvents and lubricants. And in some cases, it can also include replacing certain parts if they are worn out or damaged.
- If you are having trouble deciding whether to have your air conditioner chemical washed or overhauled, we recommend that you go with a chemical wash. Chemical washing is the process of removing dirt and grease from the inside of an air conditioner. It is less expensive and less time-consuming than a full overhaul.
- For new air conditioners, a chemical wash is enough to clean the coils. But for an old Aircon (almost 5 years old aircon), it is necessary to do a chemical overhaul.
- A chemical wash is when the air conditioner’s coils are sprayed with a solution of water and chemicals which remove dirt and other contaminants from the coils.
- A chemical overhaul is when the entire system of an air conditioner is flushed out with a solution of water and chemicals which removes dirt and other contaminants from inside the system.
We hope now you get an idea of chemical wash and overhaul service for aircon. Cool Care provides both aircon service and additional aircon service too at an affordable price. If you want to know about our package and warranty for those services, Please reach our expert on Our helpline.