Is your aircon turn off and turn on automatically? No worries, Here we briefly describe it, so that you could easily solve this issue. and There are several reasons why an air conditioning unit may automatically turn off and turn on: #airconrepair
- Thermostat issue: The thermostat may be malfunctioning, causing the unit to turn off and on unexpectedly.
- Dirty air filter: A dirty air filter can restrict air flow, causing the unit to turn off and on as it tries to maintain the desired temperature.
- Refrigerant leak: If the unit is low on refrigerant, it may turn off and on in an attempt to cool the space. #airconservice
- Clogged condensate drain: If the condensate drain becomes clogged, the unit may turn off and on as it tries to prevent water damage.
- Electrical problem: A problem with the electrical system of the unit can cause it to turn off and on unexpectedly.
- Overheating: If the unit’s compressor overheats, it may turn off and on as a safety measure to prevent damage. #airconservicing
It is important to have the unit checked and serviced by a professional HVAC technician to determine the cause of the problem and make the necessary repairs.When your aircon affects the turn on and turn off issue, Just contact cool care aircon repair service to solve the issue at an affordable. For more details, Just contact us at +65 9002 4773.